Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Late night lounge

I've just made another cup of tea. The late night is switching into early morning and I'm hanging around the web. My roommates are gone to town to get the "refreshment" of their likes. No matter, I'm fully satisfied with this state of things. I'm here on my own where's the silence is being interrupted only by the soft noise of the cooler in my laptop. I returned back to Mafia game and spend 2 or 3 hours playing this already old, however still catchy game. Before that I had done a little coding as a preparation for my lesson on handling forms in PHP. It pleased me reasonably as I hadn't done any coding for quite a while. My eyelids are getting heavier. I should disconnect my shared dial-up connection and stretch in the bed. But I know this sleepy state very well. I've never obeyed and gone to bed at once. I always must stay up a little longer. Sometimes it even makes a few hours. Tonight it is not the case. I'm getting up at 9 in the morning so I need to go and get some sleep. It was a fine day, I've had a few lately. I hope it takes a grip and will last a few more days.

No comments: