Monday, January 01, 2007

Lazyness...again!

The flow of time is unstoppable. Once again we all experienced another year passing by waving us good bye. This is the point where we should think about that year. For some people it may be a start of new life giving resolutions and for some it's nothing more than an ordinary day...

During that year I found out that I'm damn lazy. I have problems to get to my duties and when I finally do, I don't complete them and do whatever possible to postpone them. I should work harder on this...

Well, I'm realizing this is going to be a tough one. I was not even able to finish this short article, I let it be and then went back to it again. I've got a serious trouble. At least I've "sort of" prepared for my exam that I'm taking tomorrow. I'd better spend less time staring at screen and start to do something more useful.

Argh, this damn lazyness makes me really sick now.

No comments: